We respect your privacy. Trinity will from time to time update this policy so please check it every time you make a request to make sure you are happy with this policy.
Our promise to you
Any information that you give to us is held with the utmost care and security. We have put in place procedures to ensure that the information we collect online is managed safely. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented. We will only keep the information you provide us with for a reasonable time.
Use of information
You can look at our recruitment site and search for jobs without giving us any personal information about yourself.
When applying for a vacancy you will need to provide us with the following:
- Date of birth and marital status
- Two referees and their contact information – including UK postcode
- National Insurance number
- Employment History
We use the information you provide us with to:
- Process your recruitment application
- We may use e-mail or telephone to contact you to discuss your application
- Consider you for alternative positions which you may be a match for if you consent to this internal record keeping
- Fulfil our legal obligations
- Make up your personnel records if your application is successful
- Contact your referees to obtain references if you are successful in your application
We will store the information you provide us with for a limited time only if your application is unsuccessful.
Any details you give us will remain completely confidential. Contact would be either by telephone, text or email using the contact numbers or email address supplied by you in your request.
In addition to the company’s safeguards your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. This information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the information you provide is truthful and accurate.
- Believe any of the information held by us is incorrect
- Wish to withdraw a request.
- Wish to obtain a copy of the personal data held by us
Please contact us at:
DPA Officer Trinity Knot Consulting Ltd 240-241 Hendon Lane Barnet London NW4 3NL